Monday, June 15, 2009

da funk.

I'm nursing a serious case of the blahs right now.

Why? Who knows. Could be the recent reappearance of certain "things" in my life. Could be the disconnect that I'm feeling right now between my brain and my hands. Really, it could be any number of things. Maybe it's my embarrassment upon realizing that I haven't posted anything in over two weeks.

Actually, that's probably it right there.

Well, it's time to fix that. I'm going to try something new, something that will hopefully get me doing this a lot more often. I'm going to plan my subject matter out ahead of time. This week, this is how it's going to go down:

Tuesday - A certain bespectacled guilty pleasure of mine.
Wednesday - Comics et moi.
Thursday - Something personal, for once.
Friday - Something about Prince. (Really, I'm surprised it took me this long to get to this.)

So yeah. Now I have no excuse. I know what I have to do, you know what's coming, let's get this done.

No comments:

Post a Comment