Saturday, June 20, 2009

ugh.

I have pages and pages and pages of Prince drawings. None of them look remotely like him.

I'll keep at it though, and it'll be up when its up. Promise.

As for next week? In honor of its 25th birthday, it'll be Purple Rain week! Oh man, this is going to be ridiculous. I'll be going through one of my favorite albums, song-by-song, as the week progresses.

Monday: That elusive Friday post, plus Let's Go Crazy & Take Me With U
Tuesday: The Beautiful Ones & Computer Blue
Wednesday: Darling Nikki & When Doves Cry
Thursday: Baby I'm A Star & I Would Die 4 U
Friday: PURPLE RAIN

Will that be too much Prince? Probably. Do I care? Hells no. Let's do it up!

1 comment:

  1. AND WHERE ARE ALL OF THESE PROMISED DRAWINGS???

    0 comments means nothing, I am reading these!!!

    ReplyDelete