Thursday, May 21, 2009

hipster uniform, part one.





I can't count how many times I've seen this outfit (or variations of it) while walking down Queen Street. Oversized plaid shirt, leather belt, denim shorts. Oy.

However, that's not to say that I mind. As irritating as I sometimes find hipsters, I can't help but admit that hipster girls are damn cute. Call it a love/hate relationship. To be quite honest, they were a factor when I decided to go to OCAD. Only after starting classes did I realize that the hipster girls are all in the art faculty. Is it too late to switch?

(By the by, I'll probably be doing more hipster-related posts in the future, hence the "part one." What could be next? Low-slung skinny jeans? Moustaches? Only time will tell.)

#0004

3 comments:

  1. YES BUT THEY MUST HAVE THAT BODY OR ELSE GTFO SRSLY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you have thick frames on her too. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh shits.
    i'm wearing something so similar. Just, minus the belt. and glasses.
    and to boot, ive got moccasins on.
    grrrrreat.

    ReplyDelete